Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mutton soup at Kitchener road

28 Nov '09

Today Eddie, Jimmy, Boon Chong and I went for a makan session at Kitchener road juction coffee shop(opposite scissors cut rice). The main draw was the mutton soup. Which I find delicious!! The soup tastes so good but I can't help wondering how much salt and msg was in it! I will definietly come back for the mutton soup.

We had cha kway tiao too but that was very disappointing and I would not recommend it. The fried oyster pancake was much better but because its deep fried in oil that I don't know when was the last time its changed, I would not recommend to weight watchers and health conscious foodies.

I took some shots of the coffee shop and it looks like we are having a meal in a Malaysian coffee shop!! Its one of the last remaining old school coffee shops around and I have the feeling its not going to stay like that for long. Sad.

So if you feel light having mutton soup with the atmosphere of the seventies, please try this place before it disappears!

No comments:

Post a Comment