Thursday, January 28, 2010

Paris, France, 25th Jan 2010




















We left for Paris on Monday for the Maison fair. We saw endless fields of snow enroute to Paris. Paris was not as cold as Cologne but still cold by any standards. Other than the visiting the trade fair, I visited the tourist attractions as well.

Its my second time in Paris, not much has changed, the subways are still packed as before and full of impatient French people.

I went to the Champs-Elysees this time as I missed it previously.
Its the end point of the infamous gruelling Tour De France and I wanted to stand infront of it ever since reading it in the papers during my secondary school days.
And it was fantastic!!




What is a trip to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower!!!


I never get tired of it, its magnificent!!! My colleagues had to drag me to leave!!

Its just amazing how big it is. I feel dwarfed standing below it, I was there at night and the cold and the lights just somehow made it more magical, I feel like I'm in some fairy tale in a different world.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment